Thursday 27 May 2010

Daniel's Blog entry

Our School Trip to the D.S.P.C.A.

On Wednesday 5th May 2010, me & my class went on a school trip to the D.S.P.C.A. We went because a boy had a video taken from YouTube of someone throwing a cat off a building! We wanted to learn about how cats and dogs are taken care of.

There was a woman named Miriam who told us all the bad things that can happen to cats and dogs. There could be diseases, life-threatening conditions and hunger when they die.

Then, Miriam showed us the cats and dogs. In the cat room, there was a cat that had one eye. And in the dog room, all of dogs were barking. After that, we got our lunch. Dogs came over to eat our lunch which was funny and strange at the same time. Then we got back on the bus back to Joey’s.

Overall, my day to the D.S.P.C.A. was brilliant; I loved all of the cats and dogs, they were so fun and so friendly, I would love to go there again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment